Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Win One, Lose One

I want to thank everyone for all the kind words about the new banner.  Believe it or not, I am not big on change.  I thought I was, but Daddy was laughing at me yesterday telling how I really am not.  I want to be though.  I digress.  I really liked that old banner . . . but it was replaced by that damned white bar . . . so I thought I would try reloading things.  I do like the new banner.  I loved it when I first saw it.  And if I had seen it instead a few years ago, then maybe it would have been my banner then too.
 
I am going to whisper that I may have won a small battle.  I see that the new banner has stayed and the pictures I reloaded have remained up too.  Almost a whole day now.  Keep your fingers crossed that the damned white bar does not attack again.
 
But then looking at some other blogs I noticed another defeat.  It seems that anyone I signed on as a follower too . . . well, my blog picture (the angel) was replaced by that damned white bar too.  I hate that white bar.  I may try un-following a few blogs and then re-following them to see if the white bar goes away. 
 
FYI, I loved the angel the moment I first saw her years ago too. 
 
And Cande, for what it's worth, I started trying to learn to speak Italian. :)


2 comments:

  1. I'm not a computer expert; but could your white bar be due to a virus? Do you have anti-virus software installed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha excellent!! If you want lessons, just let me know! I'll be happy to help :D

    ReplyDelete