Friday, January 25, 2013

FFF

 
This was going to hurt?
 
She was on all fours.  Dark, her nickname for her boyfriend, was using her ass as a bench while he tied her ankles.  Her wrists were already bound to the front of the mattress.  Aside from a very sheer white blouse, the only other thing she wore was a blindfold.  How did she get into this position?
 
She lost the bet.
 
The bet was silly.  The stakes were not.  If Dark lost, then she got to throw away those damned torn old jeans w the rotted out crotch that he always wore around the house - the very jeans he was sitting on her ass wearing right now actually.  If she lost, then Dark got to do . . . well . . . he got to do this.  She lost and now here she was.

Tied.  Bound.  Unable to resist him.  She imagined all the wickedly wrong things he had planned for her.  And he had already promised her a spanking for threatening his favorite jeans.

This was going to hurt.
 
She smiled.

6 comments:

  1. Ah, the perils of gambling. Ha ha ha....
    Great take! So fun FFFing with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great piece for a first-timer!!!! I love it. You found a great mix of teasing out the story without taking over the details. So much left to the imagination, it's just begging for Part II.

    I hope so see on next Friday! Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it. Bets are always so much fun. Especially if the bet challenges a limit. Great story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry for being slow to thank everyone for their very kind comments to a first-time FFF'er. (For the record, I'm told repeatedly that I say "I'm sorry" way too much in my real non-blog life too). I'm sorry. :)

    Advizor, you should know that I would not have done it but for it being you. And thank you for ALWAYS being so supportive. It is always appreciated, though I doubt I tell you enough.

    Sassy, thank you too. It was fun FFF'ing w you too.

    Word, welcome and thank you. Please stop by more often. I'd love to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachel, just being able to count you as a friend is reward enough.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess losing is not always a bad thing!

    ReplyDelete