Saturday, July 31, 2010

Name Change?

I am thinking Wide Load perhaps needs a new name.

The day that I first decided to write about Wide Load and his friends at the gym, I had been driving and was trapped behind several semi-trucks that had “wide load” banners across them. Wide Load and his friends created the same effect at the gym. When they were all congregated in the same area, there is no room to move around them. I guess because I am around them all the time, I never even thought that “wide load” could be taken as fat. Silly me. I was thinking about his shoulders which seem to go from one side of the room to the other.

And those shoulders are talented at holding me down for him to have his way with me.

I guess I could just call him "W". Any other suggestions for a name?

Hugs,
Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Hulk.

    lol. sorry I had to suggest it. He sounds like one. ;-)

    ReplyDelete