Monday, August 16, 2010

I wet my pants . . . but not like you think!

I laughed so hard I wet my pants.

I am at the gym. I am training and talking to the guys (there are a few girls but mostly they are few and far between). I know most of the big boys in the gym now and have been pretty much accepted into their group. I am sure it has everything to do with my personality, though maybe the assets y'all saw in the photos have helped some. Of course, being tight with Wide Load, the alpha male to all those alpha males does not hurt either. In any event, they tend to treat me just like one of the guys and act their natural selves around me. I am standing around; pretty much done, but just not wanting to head home yet. The largest group of them were around me training, talking, and doing their thing on the same side of the gym. Okay, has the scene been set for you? In walk three girls and they go over to the dumbbells. I noticed the girls, but did not pay much attention to them. What I noticed more was how every one of my muscle-heads turned as a group, perfectly in synch, to face the face the girls. Jakob and Kal were carrying on a conversation and they did not even miss a beat as they turned, keeping on their conversation like all was right with the world. Jakob saw me smiling. He looked around and I think that was when he noticed what each horndog had just done. Jakob's sheepish grin just made me laugh all the harder. Then every one of them seemed to realize what they had done and just how badly I had busted them. I had to admit to them the girls were pretty damn cute. It was the hardest I have laughed in a while.

Wide Load seems pretty excited about this week. I hope it turns out well.

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha. I do have to say that there is absolutely nothing wrong with appreciating the beauty of the female form. That's my position, and I'm sticking to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! I hope your week goes well too! Have fun and keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete