Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I Woke Up Horny!!!

I woke up feeling incredibly and undeniably horny.
 
 
It has been so long since I felt horny that I nearly did not recognize it for what it was. I can see me now, "Doctor, something is wrong". "What are your symptoms Rache". "My face is flushed, I am wet between my legs, and I have these strange feelings". I can imagine his face as he says, "umm, Rachel, that's what we doctors call feeling horny".  Now, saying that I have not felt any urges in a long time is not saying I have not had sex or that I have not wanted to have sex. I have taken good care of my boys and I look forward most times to taking care of them. When I went off with Harley, I was excited to be with him and I genuinely looked forward to giving him pleasure. But wanting to make someone else feel good is a far cry from needing to be filled yourself.  I lay there enjoying the feeling as much as anything. I had woken up horny!
 
I texted Harley. No response.
 
I lay there for a bit, then sucked it up and got started getting ready for the day. I thought about the Boyfriend (we do not currently live together), but tried to be sensible. The morning was getting late, I needed to be at work, he would probably be too busy and tell me to come over later . . . all rational thoughts . . . and I pondered each one as I walked back to the bedroom to get my phone. Still thinking how incredibly stupid it was to call the Boyfriend - he is just going to say "not now Rachel" - I proceeded to call the Boyfriend.
 
A sleepy voice grunts, "g'morning".
 
"Are you still in bed?" I took his grunt to mean "yes". "Good," I said to him, "stay there, I will be there in a few".
 
Hurriedly, I grabbed an outfit, slipped a robe over the t-shirt I was wearing, then raced out the door.  I let myself in and left everything by the door.  Slipping out of the robe, t-shirt, and panties, I ran into the bedroom naked, wet, and ready to fuck. Boyfriend  never had it so good.
 
I am tempted to stop at this point, but also know that the more voyueristic men in the group will be immediately emailing me  for more details. :) 
 
A moment later, I was astride the Boyfriend  . . . even better, he was inside of me.  It was like the whole morning had been about just feeling him inside of me. Now that he was in me, I just wanted to enoy it for a while. I leaned forward and kissed him for a while. Still kissing, I began to move on top of him, slipping along his length. I began to feel a tingling sensation between my legs.  I had not anticipated for a moment that I might also climax this morning. I was content merely to enjoy the feeling of him inside of me. I began to move faster and just grind into him. And then I came. I love to cum first. I know, I know, it is romantic to cum at the same time. I love to cum first because, I don't know, I guess because I want my lover in me and on me all the more after I cum. After I came, I rolled for the Boyfriend to get on top of me. I love having my lover on me. I wrapped my legs around the Boyfrend and enjoyed the sensation of him thoroughly enjoying himself in me.


3 comments:

  1. Lucky bf! And Sooooo glad you're starting to feel yourself again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always want her to come first. But it's kind of selfish -- then she can focus on me. ;)

    Round 2, we can mix it up if you like.

    I feel the "coming together" thing, while sweet and romantic, leads to unnecessary pressure. One of you always has to speed up or slow down. It's great if it just magically happens, but if it doesn't... don't force it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful phone call to make. I'm glad he was there to answer it for you.

    I wake up an hour before my wife does to get out and do my run. Occasionally she'd wake up with me and we'd take advantage of morning wood and pent-up hormones, but now my daughter wakes up early for high school and, well, our bathroom door doesn't lock from the outside....

    I'm glad you had such a great time.

    ReplyDelete