Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry Christmast

Randi is an instigator.  And Friday night, she was at her best . . . or worst . . . depending on your perspective I suppose.




I may talk about Friday later.  In case Santa was too busy to notice, I'd rather not admit to anything that would put me on the "Naughty List" w only two days to go before Christmas.  Right now, I have something else I want to say.

I wanted to take just a moment to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas.  Over the years, the people I've met through here have almost all been great.  I don't know that I've ever said it, I have appreciated you more than I can begin to describe.

Merry Christmas,
Rachel 
 


3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas hon xoxoxo We love you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We appreciate you, too! I don't comment much here, but do enjoy reading your blog. Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love You! Love the Blog! Love the stories, love it all.

    Happy Holidays and may next year be full of all the fun and adventure you can handle, plus a little that you can't, just to keep it interesting.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete