Sunday, February 20, 2011

A Valentines Day Lament

I think it incredibly ironic that a sex bet ended the day before Valentine's Day. I would like to tell you that the Boyfriend went all out and was the proud recipient of one ginormous sexual thank you. I would love to tell you that actually. But, I would be making it all up. Remember, it is our lack of intimacy which led to this blog to begin with. If I do not initiate an encounter, then months might pass. Months have passed before! Okay, deep breath, I did not mean for this little lament to turn into a rant.

3 comments:

  1. i understand completely...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lamentations of Rachel... now that would be much more entertaining than that Jeremiah guy....

    Sorry the BF's not stepping up to the plate, even after the bet payoff.

    ReplyDelete