Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My Banner Image

Why did I put this picture in for my banner? I'd say it turned me on, but then it seems like anymore that everything turns me on. I just really liked it when I saw it. To me, it was romantic, sensual, and summed up everything I wanted in a relationship. I can see her coming home from work, his meeting her at the door, and his needing her so badly that he couldn't wait the time it would take to get into the bedroom. I had not thought about it before this moment, but it just occurs to me that the last two men I have been with each took me nearly as soon as I came through the doorway. And those were the two times I described most fully for my first entries. I wonder what that says about me?

I think I am coming to realize that it was not the idea of a threesome that I wanted. I think there are a lot of things I want in a relationship which seem to be missing. I would love to be taken up against the wall like this.

Rachel XX

No comments:

Post a Comment