Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Vibrating Panties


A friend emailed this to me the other day and I couldn't stop laughing.  Poor girl. 



But then, if I was to be totally honest, a big part of me was intrigued by the idea of it.  And if I was to be really totally honest, I'd also admit that I continued to be 'intrigued' by the idea of it while I was taking a shower.  I'm not sure I can explain why.  Maybe both the naughty and public pieces.  I liked the idea of my lover being able to surprise me w a flip of a switch and send tingles through my private bits . . . and nobody surrounding us knowing.  Even better, he tortures me to get him a beer, show a little skin, say things to him or he will keep pressing the button.
 
Seriously, knowing my luck, I'd probably have the following happen.

 
 
Of course, let's keep it honest, just sitting next to Gerard Butler would cause me to orgasm.

3 comments:

  1. I'll take Katherine off your hands and we'll share the remote. I've often wondered if they would be snug enough to work as advertized. i think they would work best during a horseback ride, or out riding your bike, or just hanging out at church where you could sit and kneel and stand and sit and kneel and stand.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also wonder how they would work. They have the kind that will work over the internet that I find intriguing as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. H.H. and I have a remote vibrator that we take out for a spin every now and again ;-)

    ReplyDelete