Thursday, May 27, 2010

What Am I Going To Do?

I am so confused I do not know what to do.

I am going out of town again week after next for work. Primo wants to come.

Who am I kidding? If I did not want to see Primo again, then I would not have kept talking with him and I certainly would not have told him I was going away again.

I feel excited. I feel guilty. I think I wanted it to be like last time, a spur of the moment decision, spontaneous, something that I can pretend I did not actually plan and something that I could rationalize away my responsibility because of the circumstances.

I told Primo where to meet me.

I teased (a little serious though) that I was so anxious I could not promise I would not run out of the room. He says without hesitation, “then I guess I will have to tie you down to make sure”.

Promise, I thought to myself.

Yeah, we all know it, I am going to go. And Primo will come and probably cum repeatedly. I am simply going to torture myself until then.

Hugs,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment