Friday, November 29, 2013

Thanksgiving Trade

A belated Happy Thanksgiving!!!
 
Thanksgiving was fairly low-key for us.  It has been every year since Mom passed.  Mom was the cook in the family.  Daddy and I struggle in the kitchen.  At the eleventh hour, the Boyfriend called asking if we had plans and then invited us over.  Well, at first he invited us over, but it ended up w him coming over to Daddy's.  Boyfriend is an awesome cook and Thanksgiving brings out his best efforts.  Daddy crashed happy in his chair in front of the game, dead to the world.
 
I groaned when I looked at the mess in the kitchen.  I threw a roll and the Boyfriend and accused him of wanting to cook here so that the mess would be here instead of his apartment.  He just smiled and ate the roll.
 
Checking to be sure Daddy was still sleeping soundly, I straddled the Boyfriend on the sofa and whispered him an offer I hoped he couldn't refuse - "blowjob if you clean the kitchen".
 
Nose to nose, eye to eye, he said okay . . . "but I get paid first".
 
If Daddy had gone to his bedroom to nap, I would have led the Boyfriend into the kitchen.  As it was, I took him by his hand and led him to my bedroom.  He sat on the edge of my bed.  I got down on my knees between his legs.  At first, I planned to just lower his pants, but then they were kind of in my way between his legs, so off they went.  I made a production out of his blowjob - the kitchen was a real mess!!!  I don't think the Boyfriend's eyes ever closed or ever left off watching me.  I could tell he was getting close when he started to thrust up a little bit from the bed.  I sat back a little more onto my knees and silently encouraged him into a standing position where I then used my hands on his legs to encourage him to thrust if wanted into my mouth.  He wanted!!!  Laughing.  A few moments later and I mouth was being filled w his seed.  Wow!!!  He was cumming so much that I had to swallow before he had finished.  I guess it had been a long time since he'd been taken care of.  Poor thing.
 
I held him between my lips until I knew he was done. 
 
And then I led him straight into the kitchen for him to pay up.

4 comments:

  1. Thanksgiving, as I had known it, changed drastically when Mom died. I never knew at thetime how she was the one that kept this train wreck of a family on the rails. Almost as soon as she died, the whole shooting match began to jump the tracks.

    Sounds like you made something positive of the situation... ;o)

    ~shoes~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Nice Thanksgiving. I spent it alone and fixed an omelet. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of "the firsts" are tough after we lose a parent. We find out who kept the traditions alive, who made the decisions and where the family recipies are stored. My mom was our cook as well but she did a great job writing things down and, since all the kids in the family love to cook, we all had variations of mom's specialties. Never forget what she brought to each special day. She will always be there watching over you as you cook.

    Now, she might also be watching you work your way out of doing dishes, but that would be too kinky. :-) I'd gladly do the dishes under those circumstances.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blow job to clean the kitchen...I'd make that deal all day long.

    ReplyDelete